Did you know… that according to the most recent Responsible Investment Association’s survey, three out of four investors are interested in responsible investing ?
In general, investors want to learn more about responsible investing and want to create a positive environmental change with their investments.
Potential clients: three interesting facts
- Young adults (aged 18-34) are the most interested in responsible investing (80%).
- Interest of investors aged 55+ has increased significantly compared to 2020 (59% compared to 67%).
- For the first time men and women have shown a similar interest in responsible investing (73% and 74% respectively).
Upcoming client meeting?
During this Earth Month, think about discussing with your clients the possibility of aligning their financial interests with their personal values in terms of sustainable development! Here are a few documents and tools that could interest them:
- SRI (Inhance) family funds sheet (F13-1111A)
- Socially responsible investments (F13-1040A)
- Dialogue to Action | Shareholder engagement report
- ia.ca/responsible-funds website
EVO, a digital solution that makes all the difference
Make a considerable difference on the environment simply by benefiting from the distinctive experience provided by EVO, one of the best remote sales platforms in Canada. You will reduce the consumption of printed forms for your new insurance and savings sales as well as for changes to insurance contracts.
iA, a company committed to sustainable development
iA Financial Group has several initiatives in place, including the contribution to achieving five of the United Nations’ sustainable development goals. To find out more about our sustainable development practices: