Number one in critical illness insurance, iA is keeping the pace with the easing of medical requirements for our Transition product, starting May 20, 2022.
Now, more clients will enjoy instant approval!
- Say goodbye to fluids for clients 40 and under for up to $250K.
Your clients 40 and under will no longer have to provide their vital signs or their blood profile for applications of up to $250K! Even the telephone interview will be a thing of the past for this clientele and will be replaced by the declaration of insurability in EVO.
- Access to our best rates for ages 41 to 50!
The maximum fluid-free amount for ages 41-50 has been increased to $200,000, allowing them to benefit from the best rates available in the $200K+ rate band.
- For individuals aged 46 to 65, it’s iA!
Your clients aged 46-65 can benefit from the highest fluid-free maximums in the market, including:
- $250K for clients 46 to 50 years of age, and
- $99K for clients 51 to 65 years of age.
- Increase of the maximum face amount from $2.5M to $3M!
Remember the iA Large Case Solutions program team can be counted on for personalized expertise and support for your high-net-worth clients who require more complex financial strategies.
The easing of requirements will take effect on Friday, May 20, 2022, automatically, and no action is required on your part. You can continue to use the current version of EVO.
Updated versions of the following documents are now available:
- Requirements - Critical illness insurance (F13-166A-4)
- Field underwriting guide (F13-408A)
- Transition product guide (SRM153-3A)
- Transition product summary (F13-558A)
- Riders and additional benefits: Summary table (F13-675A) and Guide (SRM283A)
- Product overview (F13-511A)
Number one in critical illness insurance. Source: LIMRA